Managed Services for Retail Carriers
- 24×7 multi-vendor & multi-technology monitoring we monitor just about everything
- Switches routers
- And more
- Fault management
- Network management
- Circuit provisioning voice and data dedicated circuits (IP, TDM, MPLS, etc.)
- Number management DIDs, Toll-Free, LNP
- Subscribers credit vetting, provisioning, onboarding, MACDs
- Corporate Finance budgeting, forecasting, modeling analyses
- General Accounting – general ledger, accounts receivable (A/R), accounts payable (A/P)
- Cost of Sales Management Revenue Assurance audits, margin improvement
- Governance, Risk Management Compliance (GRC) audit support, PCI compliance, risk management
Apps Software Development
- Integration APIs, middleware, CRM, workflow, presence
- Portals/Apps – Custom, enhancement, desktop, mobile, SharePoint
- Resource Augmentation IT developers, B.I., DBAs, applications
- IP Center of Excellence (COE) for BroadSoft
Rimhub is a pioneer in IP Support services, specializing in products and services offered by BroadSoft, Inc (BSFT); a telecom industry leader in providing VoIP application server solutions. Rimhub’s IP COE is a growing practice comprised of more than a dozen BroadSoft-certified engineers, making the largest dedicated services group outside of BroadSoft itself.
Whether you’re a service provider focusing on the consumer or the enterprise segment, Rimhub’s IP COE can assist your organization across a wide spectrum of services, at various capacities, to address your business needs and revenue growth; including but not limited to platform/subscriber migrations, scaling, niche development, process execution, re-imagining products, and mobility.
- Platform / Subscriber Migrations
- IP-PBX Fraud Management
PBX fraud is a constant threat to IP service providers. Within a few hours, hundreds of thousands of dollars can be lost if a softswitch or application server subscriber account is compromised. International, premium service, and top fraudulent destinations calls are just some of the ways this can happen. Rimhub offers a comprehensive fraud management service to protect providers from IP-PBX fraud. Two core components of our fraud management service are real-time & usage history monitoring and quick remediation. Rimhub’s fraud management specialists use the best-in-class surveillance tools to help protect clients against profit losses. We proactively monitor fraudulent activities, analyze calls’ fraud score, cross-check subscriber usage and billing history, proactively reach out to a subscriber and if necessary, temporarily block service. Rimhub’s fraud management service leverages tested and proven processes to ensure fraud risks are minimized so our clients can have a peace of mind.
“PABX fraud is the largest fraud type, accounting for global losses of around US$4.96 billion per annum.” – Communications Fraud Control Association (CFCA)”
“The best BroadSoft outside of BroadSoft”
Rimhub’s BroadWorks® certified experts have successfully completed IP platform installations, migrations (e.g. M6, Cisco, etc.), and upgrades (including release upgrades, patch management, network and hardware reconfiguration, and network deployment) for other telecom providers. Additionally, Rimhub has extensive experience with subscriber migrations whether for subscriber data or for features.
If you plan on doing any of the above, you’ll want the experts to do the job. Rimhub’s BroadWorks® experts do these routinely and we customize migrations and OSS/BSS integrations to your specific situation. Whether you’d like for Rimhub to fully manage or augment your IT team for a particular project, Rimhub offers you the flexibility.