Telecom Service Delivery
Rimhub’s Service Delivery offering provides a comprehensive approach to managing delivery and activation of telecom, broadband, and VoIP services. We address complex technology requirements as well as business operations from process analysis and mapping through life-cycle management.
Our deep domain expertise in provisioning encompasses service moves, activations, cancellations, and disconnects (MACDs). Additionally, when layered with our customer onboarding process which includes order verification and credit vetting, our clients benefit from increased collectible revenues through faster turn-ups and higher bill-to-book ratios.
Portfolio of services supported:
- Data/voice dedicated circuits
- Switched voice services – including local, long distance, and mobile
- Local number portability (LNP) – including port-in and port-outs, and E911 service activation
- Number management of toll free services – including ITFS and UIFN
Benefits to our clients:
- Improved service levels in the order process between the order management function and CRM systems, while considering the requirements of service configuration and account activation
- Effective and efficient provisioning flows that factor in third-party and partner relationships
- Improved SLAs for faster and accurate activation, and better fall-out management
- Tested and proven processes with an end-to-end business approach so that you gain shorter time to market, increased revenues through faster turn-ups, and revenue assurance